Are You Ready to Make a Difference by Passing on Your Love for Music and The Arts?
FineArtsMatter exists to foster an appreciation for artistic expression and inspire creativity in the next generation! We do this by providing encouraging, engaging, and educationally-sound after-school enrichment classes.
FineArtsMatter has been bringing the Guitar Club, KidzKeys, and Let's Dance enrichment programs to 1000's of students each year since 2010 (new programs for 2017 include Art in Action and Bucket Beats).
We need YOU to help us inspire the next generation of artists!
Does This Sound Like The Growing Community of Arts Educators You Want to Join?
Our instructors teach classes for K-6th graders at local schools during the school year, as well as provide Private Lessons to all ages on a variety of instruments! Instructors are responsible for independently conducting classes, and have access to our curriculum and proven teaching methods.
Our Teachers Are...
- Experienced teaching private or group lessons
- Friendly, patient, and eager to learn
- Available at least 3 days a week in the afternoon
(Times vary by region and individual schools)
- Able to provide a Resume and 2 Professional References
- Be able to clear a Background Check
- Reliable, and have reliable transportation
- Your degree and/or extensive experience is a plus!
- 3-5 Schools to teach at each week
- A set of classroom instruments and other related materials
- Full curriculum and methods for every lesson
- Support training and coaching throughout each semester
- Competitive pay per class plus commission for re-enrolling students
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit Payroll
- W-2 Employee status
If you think it would be a dream to do what you love, please complete the application below and attach your resume to be considered for one of our current positions.
FineArtsMatter is Now Hiring:
- Guitar Instructors
- Piano Instructors
- Dance Instructors
Rock On Music, LLC (and Fine Arts Matter, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.